Redefining Listing Management through Smartphone Technology
MapPin was born out of the need to provide highly accurate geo coordinates for our clients' locations to mapping and navigation services like Google, Nokia/Navteq and TomTom.
MapPin relies on trusted individuals that you identify who are actively engaged with a given location, such as the business owner, district manager or store manager.
MapPin's patent pending technology provides a highly accurate, rich data set. allLocal uses this trusted data layer when building feeds for distribution to the major search engines, mapping engines, and aggregators. Data collected by MapPin is also made available to you for your own use, such as enhancing the completeness and accuracy of your brand's store locator.
- Easy to use smartphone application
- Provides multiple highly accurate location geo coordinates, such as drive entrance, store entrance, and center of store
- Relies on trusted individuals rather than crowd sourcing
- Full management of location's hours, products, brand, amenities and much more
- Permission-based: option to pre-populate and lock down any field. For example, brand messaging fields can be locked down so they cannot be modified within MapPin
- Available for iOS and Android smartphones
Copyright 2014.Position Technologies Inc. All Rights Reserved.